I love to Speak and engage with students, leaders and parents.
- Authenticity- I’m open about my story and my life and the way God leads even in struggle.
- Someone who is culturally relevant and “gets” what the messages our students are hearing every day from culture.
- A communicator who knows how to talk to students in style and language they understand. I know how to engage them.
- A pastor who will care about your students and leaders and not just someone looking for a paycheck. This is a ministry for me and I love to connect.
- Someone who doesn’t take himself to seriously but take the message of the Gospel very seriously. I love the Bible and being involved in the faith journey of students.
- Great follow up resources to use with your students in the form of my Middle and High School Devotional Series.
- I was just listed by parent ministry.net as one of the top 24 speakers they recommend to churches. It’s an honor to be on that list.
Places I love to teach:
- Camps of any kind. I love the focused chunk of time with students.
- At an event or activity. I can bring a solid, fun and real message to students.
- With their parents. I wrote a parenting book that is aimed at giving simple tips and ideas for their parents to better engage with them. It’s called Bold Parenting.
- I am super flexible and have spoken on the top of houseboats, churches, large camp settings and around small fire pits.
When you get me you get:
I love to teach and communicate to groups. I’ve been doing it a long time and have found it to be a major strength. Please go to my contacts page or e-mail me if you would like to me to speak.
Spark Youth Ministry Conference