Upcoming Speaking Schedule
I love to Speak and engage with students, leaders and parents.
- Authenticity- I’m open about my story and my life and the way God leads even in struggle.
- Someone who is culturally relevant and “gets” what the messages our students are hearing every day from culture. I’m a High School teacher and a youth pastor. A unique combination where I see so many different facets of students lives.
- A communicator who knows how to talk to students in style and language they understand. I know how to engage them.
- A pastor who will care about your students and leaders and not just someone looking for a paycheck. This is a ministry for me and I love to connect.
- Someone who doesn’t take himself to seriously but take the message of the Gospel very seriously. I love the Bible and being involved in the faith journey of students.
- Great follow up resources to use with your students in the form of my Middle and High School Devotional Series.
- I was just listed by parent ministry.net as one of the top 24 speakers they recommend to churches. It’s an honor to be on that list.